Imprisoned Earth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save the world? or Conquer It? You decide. impea.rpg-board.net

Vaferia (Formly Poland)

KenKurobasa
    KenKurobasa

Vaferia (Formly Poland) Empty Vaferia (Formly Poland)

Post by KenKurobasa Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Thunder booms in the distance as lightning illuminates a large, partially finished castle in the countryside area that was formally Poland, now called Vaferia by it's ruler, Kaiser Atmos. In the rain being whipped by powerful gusts of wind walked a shadowed figure up the stone stairway leading to the castle. Lightning spat from the clouds as it collided with a Giant metal pillar in the distance as two large tesla coils surged electricity between their selves near the castle's walls. The figure was unnerved by the thunder and wind as he entered the castle, with it's massive draw bridge rising to a close.

Inside the figure stood, water dripping off the cloak that was slowly being took off by a elderly man in a butler's wardrobe. "Sire, you could of caught your death of cold from the weather!" said the butler as the man who appeared to be in his early 30's stated "Please, I always carry a little bit of a charge with me to keep warm on days like these and to protect myself from the occasional mugger while I wonder the streets looking like a commoner."

The man after getting some of his wet clothing off started to walk further into the castle as two maids flanked him on both sides, walking and talking, "Sire, what shall you wear today? The blue casual clothing set or the red?" said the maid on the left, "No, no, try the green one or the white one, they bring out your eyes!" said the maid on the right as they both tried to get the king to pick their clothing choices only for him to retort "I'm sorry, ladies, but, I do believe I'll go with the black today," he said as the two women crashed into the walls framing a doorway as if not paying attention.

Sometime later night the king was sitting on his throne which was uniquely designed to appear as if it had two tesla coil like pieces attached to the front of the throne. The king was overseeing several servants cleaning up and prepping the throne room for future guests.
    "Very nice work, everyone, especially you Will..." The word's of the king trailed as the servant, a man of average build and height with black hair winced slightly when the king addressed him. Will hadn't very much like the king since his appearance and claiming Poland as his own several months ago, and felt, he was going to stop it now.
    "Not today monster!" Will shouted as he drew a gun from underneath his coat and pointed it at the King, "Any last words Atmos?" he barked. "Yes, I do believe I have a few Will, and it is about your attitude, it is awful, rude, and most of all..." his words trailed again as he placed his hands on the two tesla coil like objects and electricity started to spark from both and up his arms. Soon his eyes began to glow a electric blue as he ungrasped both orbs and shot a massive bolt of lightning straight through Will's arm that was holding the gun and then one through his chest with Atmos stating "Dead." And, with those moments over, as the electricity drained from his body, Atmos' eyes began to fade back to normality as he sighed.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:23 am