Imprisoned Earth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save the world? or Conquer It? You decide. impea.rpg-board.net

Horus Wellspring (WIP)

Reaperkid47
    Reaperkid47

Horus Wellspring (WIP) Empty Horus Wellspring (WIP)

Post by Reaperkid47 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:02 am

Name: Horus Wellspring

Height: 5' 9''

Weight: 158 Ibs

Hair Color: Ash brown

Eye Color: Green with a grey tint

Notable Facial Qualities: Not yet documented

Smoker(?): No

Drinker(?): No

Drug User(?): No

Personality: Horus is more on the quiet side. He prefers to keep to himself. He is analytical, and quick to react. Horus can be obliviously cold to people, when socially interacting. He can also be known to lash out, and very violent when he is backed into a tight corner, but normally very self-restrained. Suffers from sleep deprivation. It is not a constant occurance, and affects him in times of high stress

Fears/Phobias: Horus is afraid of getting too close to people. In a sense, you could say he has Philophobia.

Other Characteristic Flaws: (Such as greedy, or so forth.) Because of his ''Phobia'' he is not able to properly function in society. When Horus becomes unable to sleep after 48 hours( which can happen often, do to him having not-so random lapses of sleep deprivation) he loses control of his powers in short bursts.

----------------------------

Power Set: Horus can control wind. He is able to manipulate certain things already factoring into the wind/air. But his powers are limited to a certain range/vicinity.

Individual Powers (List at least four): Horus Has the ability to manipulate wind. Specifically, he can 1: Change the flow of wind to increase his speed. 2: Use the air within a 15 foot radius, and turn it into a force that can cut through materials(wind blades). 3: Is able to use the wind to conceal his scent, and his presence(as if he were invisible). 4: He can increase, or slow down wind pressure to suit his needs.

How your character acquired his/her/it's powers: Horus was fishing down by a river in his home town. With hardly any buildings near by, the closest building was his family's farm house, and an abandoned chemical plant. This chemical plant was a well known, and used facility before the war had ended. The main focus of the building was to manufacture supernatural changes in humans. While fishing, the old building had spontaneously exploded. The shock wave sent Horus reeling backwards. The blast from the chemical plant was strong enough to make large gashes along the boy's body. Shortly after, he screamed out of agony over his wounds. Almost immediately after however, his wounds started to heal up on their own, giving off an eerie green glow.

Notable Flaws with Power set (List at least 2 preferably more): If the wind changes as he is preforming a technique, it will become erratic, and go against it's bidding. If the wind flow is absolute zero, he is incapable of using his abilities.

----------------------------

Nationality: Horus is from Canada.

Background Information: I will develop this once I get my powers background in check.

Life Experiences: Same goes for this.

I can't stress enough how badly this is a WIP. I don't expect anything of this to be recognized until it is done in a manner I, myself approve of. I will work on this over the Easter weekend. So please don't deny/approve/comment on this profile until it is done, thank you~
    Reaper

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:23 am